[GRASS-user] Re: Wingrass and AVG

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Wed Mar 12 06:17:03 EDT 2008

I had this sort of erratic behaviour when working with datasets on a
network share or if different users logged onto the machine on different
days trying to access data from a local partition.
Never quite managed to sort out the chaos ...

Ben

--
Benjamin Ducke
Senior Applications Support and Development Officer

Oxford Archaeological Unit Limited
Janus House
Osney Mead
OX2 0ES