[GRASS-user] a beginners question

Gazz1982 garynobles at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 06:57:43 EDT 2008

That doesn't seem to work,

Here is my directory structure under grass

bin
bwidget
docs
driver
etc
fonts
include
lib
scripts

I copied the r.horizon2 folder into the bin directory and tried to make it
it returned the same error

I have superuser/root permissions

I'm sure when i do it once I will be able to do it again and again!

Thanks for your help

there isn't an imagery or raster folder should I make one in the grass
directory?