[GRASS-user] r.cva

benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Mon Mar 31 10:36:04 EDT 2008

I guess this one is for me to answer ;)

gary wrote:
> I did a fresh install of grass623. However, I forgot r.cva is an add on.
>
> I found the old threads when I did this install with Bejamin Ducke's
> help (AKA leading me by the nose because I'm clueless):
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2006-June/024106.html
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2006-June/024108.html
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2006-June/024197.html

You should still be able to download both GEM and a working version of
the extension containing r.cva from here:

	http://www.uni-kiel.de/ufg/ufg_BerDucke.htm

(scroll down to bottom of page)

> Before I hack on this, is the present source code for r.cva suitable for
> grass623.

Good question. I have not been maintaining the code for a while. If
there are any problems with 6.2, they should be easy to fix.
Any particular reason why you don't want to use GRASS 6.3RC6?

Benjamin

Benjamin Ducke
Senior Applications Support and Development Officer

Oxford Archaeological Unit Limited
Janus House
Osney Mead
OX2 0ES