[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] Re: GRASS et al packages for Hardy Heron ?

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri May 9 09:52:34 EDT 2008

On 09/05/08 14:52, Ulrich Leopold wrote:
> Hi Moritz,
>
> can you post a script like information on how you did develop the deb
> packages. Cos then we can also provide in the near future (within the
> next 2 months) some compiled amd64 versions for Ubuntu 8.04.

- apt-get build-dep grass (to install build dependencies)
- Get grass_6.3.0.tar.gz from
http://geog-pc40.ulb.ac.be/grass/ubuntu/6.3.0/ and unpack it.
- cd into the directory
- run 'fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage' (install fakeroot and dpkg-dev if needed)
- if you get a message about still missing build dependencies
	- install them (or change the file debian/control if you would like to
change these dependencies)
	- rerun 'fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage'
- if everything goes as it should, you should have the three .deb
packages in ../

Moritz