[GRASS-user] GUI equivalent of command

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Wed May 28 12:51:32 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Nikos Alexandris
<nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:

> (I am writing as if I would try to explain to somebody who touches GRASS
> for the first time - Excuse me for being rude ;-)

Rude? Such rudeness is welcome, if it comes with such a nice answer and help ;-)

<snip>
> In the GIS-Manager: Raster > Reports and statistics > Sum area by map
> and category

Just see what happened with me (before posting of my original email),
when I clicked  Raster > Reports and statistics, i got pop up window
for r.univar, making me wonder and confused. Now I found that it
depends on position of GS-Manager on screen and position of mouse on
"Report and statistics". If I click near left edge of  "Report and
statistics", then it works fine, otherwise it take click automatically
on next window at the position of "Univariate statistics". It may be
sensitivity of my mouse or just a bad day for me :-(

Thanks for your detailed and much wanted help.

--
H.S.Rai