[GRASS-user] Rename multiple sqlite columns at once

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Nov 6 14:33:59 EST 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 19:59 +0100, Moritz Lennert wrote:
> [...]
>

> > # output
> > block_id\_tmp
>
> I think this is because of the quotes:
>
> tempcolumn="$tempcolumn""\_tmp"
>
> But actually, trying out your entire original script, I don't see
> where
> the problem is. The attached version seems to work perfectly for me
> (just slightly simplified from your original version):
>
> What exactly did not work when you tried this ?
>
> Moritz

Moritz,
thank you for your time.

1. I *corrected* the double quotes and re-run the script. [Script +
output attached]

2. I tried your latest script (the one you attached in the previous
message). It works but I still get those column-type-related WARNINGS.
[Script + output attached]

Kind Regards, Nikos