[GRASS-user] importing L1G-data into GRASS

rosa rosa.marzipan at gmx.de
Mon Oct 6 11:00:16 EDT 2008

dear niels,

thanks for your answer. unfortunately it didn't solve the problem. i changed
the color table into grey and still can't use r.composite. and without that i
cannot go for anything else.
i really wonder what the problem is! the import finally worked and i do have
all the channels in my location... just can't work with them...

maybe somebody else knows what to do, before i have to go for erdas?!

rene