[GRASS-user] Scripting i.ortho.photo

Andy Harfoot ajph at geodata.soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 16 03:20:07 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I'm a GRASS newbie, and have been playing around with aerial photo
orthorectification over the last few days. I have used i.ortho.photo to
successfully process a frame, working my way through the menu system.

What I would like to know is whether it is possible to batch run the
i.ortho.photo command - ie set up the parameters and control points for
a number of images but actually rectify them in a job lot that can be
left running overnight. I guess another way of phrasing this is to know
whether the photo.rectify and associated photo. commands detailed in the
reference manual can be called independently of the i.ortho.photo menu.
I have tried running 'i.ortho.photo --script' but the output generated
does not seem to give any further clues.

Thanks,

Andy

--
Andy Harfoot