[GRASS-user] Re: Reading 'ecw'-files (Joop Goedbloed) (Jarle Pedersen)

Joop Goedbloed jlgoedbloed at hetnet.nl
Wed Oct 15 12:58:21 EDT 2008

Hello Usersgroup

Jarle Pederson wrote:

    I believe you need to set the resolution of the project to 450m before
   importing. I saw you have "g.region vect=gbknH02 op venlo" in your script. If
   this is this the vector with 1000m resolution that would be the problem.

   Using "g.region nsres=450 ewres=450" instead should fix it unless you use
   a geographical projection.
   Jarle J. Pedersen

Projection = RD (Rijks Driehoekmeting) X,Y,Z   Jarle J. Pedersen

Ok vect=gbknH02 op venlo is the 1000x1000m vector map want to read ~9 different ecw. maps to match with that region.

I have change the scripts like this
"g.region vect=gbknH02 op venlo align=207900_367650_75_2007.red op venlo" (one of the imported esc-maps)

Like Markus Neteler said.
The scrips run a longer time and the result is very good every thing ok.

Thanks

Joop Goedbloed