[GRASS-user] Grass on Windows any different?

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 09:29:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

I recently changed jobs and now I have to use Windows. So first of
all, I'd like to congratulate the team that made WinGrass possible!
It's working great. I just have some questions.

Is there any speed difference between the Linux / Windows version?
WinGrass feels slower for me but I can't tell if it's the software or
if it's the crappy old computer I'm stuck with :)

Cheers and once again, great job on WinGrass

Daniel