[GRASS-user] Re: examples of Web GIS interaction between citizens and governments

Eduardo corbelle eduardo.corbelle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 03:59:03 EDT 2008

Marco:

If an owner wants to offer (enter) a parcel, he/she also can do it using the
web interface. In the same web (http://www.bantegal.com/sitegal ), the
fourth option on the left is "ofrecer parcelas" ("offer parcels"). Once
selected, this option guides you through several steps to locate the parcel
(you could try: just select a province, municipality and parish, click on
"seguir" --go on-- and a webmap will appear on which you can interactively
click on the parcel you would like to enter). A few more clicks on "seguir"
will show some cadastre information, a reference rent to be perceived (a
minimum of 20 euros a year or 10 euros per hectare-year), and other.

For a parcel to be correctly introduced in the system, the owner must
register (a registration page would appear near the end of the process).
Once the parcel is introduced, the administrative process is started and
several days later the owner would be required to sign a contract on paper.

By the way, some of the parcels already introduced in the system were
managed by the administration, and these were introduced by public
officials.