[GRASS-user] georectify of a scanned map

Torsten Eckart torecki at arcor.de
Sat Oct 25 17:29:45 EDT 2008

Hi,
I get the Error Message:
"error while writing to temp file" if I ty to geo rectify a scanned map.
Is anyone here who can give me a hint what the reason is and how can I
solve the problem?
In /home where grassdate lies is enough (?) space 6GB in /tmp 4GB
the Picture itself is only 2,4MB big, but in  LZW compression
(is that the problem?). The order is given allready with  -c flag
 "i.rectify -ca group=AusgangskarteZ1 extension=5081
order=2". By generating the group  pops up a message box
about a child process which cant work I cant get the reason for
that, is that the problem? Shortly it is my misstake or is
something other wrong (version
GRASS 6.3.1svn (2008), File ->georeferenz, xy Location where the
picture is chosen, generate the groupt with the picture, chose the
group, chose the picture (one color chanel?)
georefectify) Grass gos on debian Lenny)?

Many thanks
Torsten
Vielen Dank
Torsten