re[GRASS-user] ctifying without coordinates

masmith masmith at ucalgary.ca
Mon Oct 27 02:32:32 EDT 2008

Apologies if this is a stupid question/beyond the scope of GRASS, but I'm
trying to rectify an image that has targets of known geometry and distance
between one another. I've looked at photo2image however started having
problems with my xserver and haven't had a chance to get beyond the help
file. Thanks in advance for anybody pointing me in the right direction.