[GRASS-user] v.profile ??

Francesco Mirabella mirabell at unipg.it
Tue Oct 28 10:44:39 EDT 2008

Hi Maris,
thanks for your message, that's funny! :-) I am very happy that
v.profile will exist!
I do believe that a growing number of people can get advantages of such
a tool, maybe especially geologists and seismologists who currently work
with 3D vector data (also for example borehole data).

It would be nice if you could send it to me in the meantime, I will try
to install it and try it.

best wishes
Francesco