[GRASS-user] v.profile ??

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:21:56 EDT 2008

Hello Francesco.

You are really lucky :) I'm implementing v.profile right now. It's
"almost" working - it needs some final touches and documentation
before it's ready for release. Currently it does not support 3d maps,
but I will put it on my TODO list. Still it will not be in 6.4.0.

Francesco, if You need some vector profiling tool right now, I can
send it to You offlist. Otherwise just hope that I will have free time
to work on GRASS code :)

Maris.