[GRASS-user] d.out.file now does GeoTIFFs

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 06:37:04 EDT 2008

Hamish,

Just tried it.  This makes a quick and dirty visualization really
fast!  Especially for non GIS colleagues.

I can simply import the d.mon display to geotiff then run
gdal2tile.py.  VoilaI  I have a KML of the output map for viewing in
GoogleEarth.

Thanks!

cheers,
maning

--
| __.-._  |"Ohhh. Great warrior. Wars not make one great." -Yoda     |