[GRASS-user] d.out.file now does GeoTIFFs

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 21:33:46 EDT 2008

Hamish,

I just found out that the output from d.out.file geotiff has some distortions.

See this: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3007/2984908579_b73cdd3b99_o.png

The lighter relief is the original raster from the GRASS dbase and the
darker one with some green vector is the d.out.file output.  I'm using
qgis to visualize.

cheers,
maning