[GRASS-user] programming an automated GRASS analysis with a custom interface

Hufkens Koen koen.hufkens at ua.ac.be
Mon Sep 8 18:08:15 EDT 2008

Hi list,

I'm currently working on a project where it would be nice to have user friendly and above all limited interface to an automated GRASS routine. Is there a quick and easy way to call GRASS from within other code (preferably a fast scripting language)? Furthermore, is interaction possible if I'm able to call GRASS from within this code, as I would like to create a mask based upon user input?

Any suggestions?

Kind regards,
Koen