[GRASS-user] create 3d plane from vector lines

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 23:44:20 EDT 2008

Hey Mate,

you know, simple dipping surfaces are easy, r.plane will do the job,
but _complex_ dipping surfaces (like real faults) are still a work in
progress..

cheers

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 21:00, Paulo Marcondes <paulomarcondes at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/9/10 Carlos Guâno Grohmann <carlos.grohmann at gmail.com>:
>> Thanks Soren, I got the effect I wanted in Paraview, using the "linear
>> extrusion" filter.
>
> Hey pal,
>
> does that method allows for representation of dipping surfaces?
> You know you should think about that too =]
> --
> Paulo Marcondes = PU1/PU2PIX
> -22.915 -42.224 = GG86jc

 Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
 Geologist M.Sc - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721 - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.