[GRASS-user] r.watershed

Alexander Schulze schulzibabe at web.de
Sun Sep 14 12:10:23 EDT 2008

Hi.

is there nobody who has experience with r.watershed. And could me say if
something is wrong or wathever.
Now the process runs more than 2 days and nothing

r.watershed -m elevation=dem.senkenloseHoehenkarte4 threshold=400000
                accumulation=dem.Akkumulation400000

	       drainage=dem.Fliessrichtung_Drainage400000
  basin=Wassereinzugsgebiete400000
	       stream=dem.Fliesswassersegmente400000

SECTION 1 beginning: Initiating Variables. 5 sections total.
SECTION 1b (of 5): Determining Offmap Flow.
WARNING: segment_pagein: read EOF
WARNING: seg_put(): could not write segment file

After 20 minutes these warnings appear and then ....

Does somebody know what these warnings means?

Crashes the process or should I wait?

thanks in advance
Alex