[GRASS-user] Errors with v.in.ascii with Strings

Ryan R. Rosario uclamathguy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 00:55:52 EDT 2008

The debug option helped quite a bit.

Solved:
This may be a bug, or something that could/should be improved (maybe it
already has been...I'm using 6.3RC6). There were missing values in the x and
y columns because there were some addresses that could not be geocoded and
grass did not know what to do when it encountered a blank cell. Ignoring the
row, and displaying a warning to the user with the row number may be better
IMO.

Thanks again!
Ryan