[GRASS-user] Second try, run grass scripts as batch process in Windows

Kris Nackaerts knackaerts at gmx.net
Thu Sep 25 03:53:37 EDT 2008

Dear,

This is a quite confusing discussion for a newcomer. People talk about a
'shell' and batch commands which seems to have different meanings.

I do like/prefer the Python approach. But again here, I found out there
seems to be Python scripts for GRASS that have to be run from within
'the GRASS environment'?

Kris