[GRASS-user] GRASS GIS

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 07:28:37 EDT 2008

Hello,
at first - when reporting a problem, please include full command with
all of it's parameters. Use copy/paste to transfer also all typos You
may have.
Second - double check that there is a file named
C:/world_factbk/world_factbk and You can read it. I suppose You have
read manual where shapefile import example is given. And if You use
projection override option, are Your data in same projection as
current location?

Documentation is Your friend.
Maris.