[GRASS-user] Re: Problem grass-6.4.0 error setting region: child process exited abnormally

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Mon Sep 29 17:18:22 EDT 2008

Hi,
         I built grass-6.4.0 using the following configure command:

./configure --with-cxx --prefix=/Applications/GRASS --enable-macosx-
app --with-x --with-opengl=x11 --without-readline --x-includes=/usr/
X11/include --x-libraries=/usr/X11/lib --with-opengl-includes=/usr/X11/
include --with-opengl-libs=/usr/X11/lib

Does this have something to do with me not starting the X11 display
server? How do I do this on Mac OS X?

Is there a way to get grass to compile with Carbon bindings?

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson