[GRASS-user] import DWG files ?

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Apr 1 12:32:08 EDT 2009

Hi Grégoire,
it is still possible to compile grass with the the option
--with-opendwg, then specify where is located your ad2.h and other files
needed by v.in.dwg.

You have to subscribe to Open Design Alliance (ODA) to obtain the
opendwg toolkit ; AFAIR you have to pay $250 to register (formerly
free...).

Yours,
Vincent