[GRASS-user] problems with i.rectify

Martina Schäfer Martina.Schafer at ebc.uu.se
Fri Apr 3 04:46:55 EDT 2009

Hi again!

I installed GRASS 6.4 and first I got the same error. Then, I tried with
defining a new group and subgroup in the XY mapset (not using the one
that is created when importing) and with that it worked!! However, I
also tried using wxpython, which looks neat, but there I get the error
message that the group does not exist (but it certainly does).

Best,
Martina