[GRASS-user] problems with i.rectify

Martina Schäfer Martina.Schafer at ebc.uu.se
Mon Apr 6 02:46:20 EDT 2009

Hi ,
just want to add that when I rectified the next image the same error
appeared again - the first band in the group is not rectified as it is
"not found".  I lured the programme now by adding an additional band
from a similar image to the group and put it in first place , so that
this band is not rectified/found but the three bands of my image are...

regards,
Martina