[GRASS-user] i.rectify: how to make it works?!?!?

Enrico g mrenrich84 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 09:58:48 EDT 2009

 Thank you John for the answer.
 That's a choiche (I will try it after lunch time) but I'm studying a
more user friendly approach as I'm looking to find a collection of
tools to use in our monkey... sorry, office environment....
 (So basically now I'm focused on GRASS while later maybe I'll try
QGIS et  similia to find out something more "usable")