[GRASS-user] working on a mounted external disk

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Apr 8 05:51:05 EDT 2009

Thank you Moritz,

I tried to specify the path to the target database location this way :

        r.proj input=dem50 location=/mnt/path_to_my_disk/my_location
        mapset=topo dbase=/mnt/path_to_my_disk/ output=dem50

unfortunately it still returns the same error.

Well, maybe I should change the title of this post, because I notice now
that the problem is the same with "resident" paths on the machine
(apparently nothing to deal with mounted directory).

Vincent