[GRASS-user] v.digit mouse click emulation on macbook

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 21:42:20 EDT 2009

John wrote:
> I believe that control-click and
> option-click emulate the other buttons in X11, but you will
> need to experiment. Did you try any modifier keys?

on the bottom left of the mac keyboard there are 3 modifier
keys- from left to right:  control, option, and command

clicking while holding down the control button on the left
emulates a left click (a no-op), clicking while holding down the
middle of those keys (option) emulates a middle click, and
clicking while holding down the right of those keys (command/
old 'apple' key?) emulates a right-click.

hth,
Hamish