[GRASS-user] v.lidar.growing dbmi: Protocol error

Jack Lonsdale lonsdale at unbc.ca
Wed Apr 22 16:58:47 EDT 2009

I am continuing to try and use Grass to process my LiDAR data. However,
having completed v.lidar.edgedetect successfully I am unable to complete
v.lidar.growing

firstly, just to check, the 'first' parameter is the raw dataset? If not
how do I create the first return dataset?

Secondly, if I run the following:
v.lidar.growing input=alrf_subs_edge at lonsdale output=alrf_subs_grow
first=alrf_subs_raw tj=0.2 td=0.6

All I get is a dbmi:Protocol error, It was impossible to open this
table!
I have seen someone else had this problem on the list in the past but no
definitive solution seemed to occur.

Thanks,
Jack