[GRASS-user] Re: v.lidar.growing dbmi: Protocol error

Jack Lonsdale lonsdale at unbc.ca
Fri Apr 24 13:13:14 EDT 2009

> First we need to know what you use:
>
> db.connect -p
>
> The db.connect manual page also shows how to switch to the
> SQLite backend: ideally done in a new mapset. Then add the
> previous mapset to the search path with g.mapsets and
> repeat there the v.lidar.* commands the in new mapset.
>
> Otherwise I would need the reduced location to look at the
> problem. No idea so far why it fails for you.
>
> Markus
OK, So changed to the SQLite backend and managed to run the
v.lidar.edgedetection (although took much longer to process - all day
yesterday) Now when I run v.lidar.growing I get the following
error:DBMI-SQLite driver error:

Error in sqlite3_prepare():SELECT Interp,ID FROM
alrf_subs_edge at sqlite_edge_Interpolation
near "@sqlite_edge_Interpolation": syntax error
It was impossible to open table

What is the best way to compress & send the location?
Thanks once again,

Jack