[GRASS-stats] Re: [GRASS-user] Testing i.pca (continued...)

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Apr 29 18:37:46 EDT 2009

> > The attached html file (exported from Tomboy note-taker) is (I suppose)
> > easier to read :-)
>
> Not easier to read, please simply post things on a website!

I have to note that some notes shouldn't be there. My mistake... they
were linked and Tomboy's html-export tool exports all possible linked
notes.

Anyhow, only the first big section is valid. The sections that follow
are irrelevant and out-dated.

(
Some old password of mine sneaked in there also. It's useless :-p
)

Cheers, Nikos