[GRASS-user] I can't start grass after change the mapset directory.

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:49:37 EDT 2009

Hi Nikos

I tryed this but not work:

$ /c/OSGeo4W/apps/grass/bin/grass64 -gui C:/Mymapset
Cleaning up temporary files ...
Starting GRASS ...
c:/Users/famiglia/C:/Mymapset: Not a valid GRASS location
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this part is not part of the mapset where I want to
work.

So I edited .grassrc6 and not I can access the desired mapset.

Thanks a lot.

milton