[GRASS-user] r.li help

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Aug 11 10:00:14 EDT 2009

Here's an interesting clue (or maybe a completely different problem) -
our previous crash was run 64bit.  When I force the 32bit binary to
run with arch -386 (OSX-only command) I still get lots of:

WARNING: Unable to open header file for raster map <@(null)>
CHILD[pid = xxxxx]: unable to open mask ... continue without!!!

but no illegal filename errors and no crash and all the workers
processes complete.  I don't know what the output is supposed to look
like, but the raster looks sensible.

I'll try poking around with some debugging.  Maybe a bug report is in
order also?