[GRASS-user] r.li help

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Aug 11 11:56:43 EDT 2009

Markus - I ran patchdensity, here's the upper-left corner of the 32bit
run on the spearfish landuse raster, does this look the same as you
get?  I'm wondering about the overlapping parts, if they should be
combined like that (it's working despite the mask errors) or if they
should be a single color/value or something else (it's not working)?