[GRASS-user] Presentation online: Using GRASS to process aerial survey data

John A Stevenson john.stevenson at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Aug 13 07:30:03 EDT 2009

Hi,

I few weeks ago I gave a presentation on using GRASS to process high
resolution aerial survey data e.g. LiDAR, aerial photos at the UK Open
Source GIS conference.  The video is available online at:

http://uiwapmds01.nottingham.ac.uk/qcsplace/ondemand/Events09/aae138404da8a25d2b274ce1ee/run.htm
(Unfortunately it needs a Windows Media Player plugin, and opens in a popup)

I have also put a link to it on the Wiki at
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Education_(Free_GIS_education),
although I'm not sure if this is the best place.

Cheers

John

--

Dr John Stevenson