[GRASS-user] geotagging of sound recordings for dialect project

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 23:55:45 EDT 2009

Hamish

Michael wrote:
> TclTk NVIZ is still on the menu in 6.4. Look under the file menu for 3D.

yeah, but unfortunately on WinGrass that menu item doesn't work from the
wxGUI. Same result if you type "nviz" at the Cmd> prompt. It just silently
exits, the command output tab gives a completion time, 0 sec elapsed.
I've got no idea why. From the menu at least you get the parser GUI
showing up, but then nothing when you hit [Run].

The only way I've found to start it when using the wxGUI is from the Msys
prompt.

see  https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/report/13
"WinGRASS: $GISBASE/etc/gui/scripts/ require something like $(EXE) to run"

Hamish