[GRASS-user] GMT contours in ps.map

John A Stevenson john.stevenson at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Aug 27 05:24:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

Is there a way to combine contours generated in GMT with the vector data
and legend generated in ps.map?

I have used the contouring in GRASS before, but GMT makes a really nice
job of it, particularly with the labels.

I don't have much experience with Postscript files.  Would it be
possible to combine the output .ps files of the two programs?  Or should
I export the map and contours from GMT (grdimage, grdcontour) and then
somehow use it as a background in ps.map?  How would I ensure that they
lined up correctly?

Cheers

John

--