[GRASS-user] GIS and GPU

Pablo Carreira pablotcarreira at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 07:38:48 EST 2009

And I am -very- new to python, do you have any clue on how to begin? Send raster to a python matrix?

The major deal that i'am thinking is to implement massive orthoretification of sat images
on grass using RPCs (for comercial sats) or Rigorous models (for CBERS sat, that have free 2,5m pan images).
I have some of the math, but I'am just beguining to learn programing.

Am I dreaming too high?

Anyway it will be fun to try.

Regards.

Pablo.