[GRASS-user] GIS and GPU

Pablo Carreira pablotcarreira at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 16:44:24 EST 2009

Hi Peng,

I want to make a new function, I want to put the orthoretification mathematical theory that I have in any programming language, but I am lost. The last program that I wrote was 8 years ago in VBasic. The criteria for choosing python is that Python looks to me more easy to learn. And the idea of using CUDA is to develop a concept.

Pablo Torres Carreira