[GRASS-user] Creating a specific vectorial from classification map

Nikos Dumakis nikosdu1980 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 12:24:49 EST 2009

Hello Dylan

Sorry for my delay on replying to your message.

Ok I reading r.reclass.area manual and I'm not sure what is it doing.
Because If I define a limit to "lesser value option that sets the <= area
size limit " all the small blocks are not eliminated. Each block now has a
specific color but and it's related with its size but when I use "Query
raster" the value is the original classification value.
And by the way it creates a clump. What is a clump?

Thank you all

Best regards
Niko