[GRASS-user] v.digit - new wiki page for migrators

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Feb 18 09:28:05 EST 2009

Hi,
it may not be the right place to develop proposals, but if I could
piggyback on what Jan said, I think his suggestion is very pertinent to
those who -- as I said in a recent previous post -- really produce
vector data ! one has to be able to work with both hands (one on the
keyboard, the other on the mouse or the graphic pad). It quickly becomes
much more efficient than clicking around all the time ;-)

Another enhancement I would really expect is the ability to have such
shortcuts for dynamically panning and zooming, while digitizing.

Sorry if I only can give suggestions, but few coding solutions...

Thanks,
Vincent