[GRASS-user] ps.map question concerning rtid numbers

Rainer M Krug r.m.krug at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 02:29:40 EST 2009

Hi

I am using ps.map with a raster and a grid and showing numbers. This
works fine, only that background of the numbers of the grid is white,
and not transparent - consequently, one can not see the raster (see
attached png). I am using the code below. My question is, if it would
be possible to set the background of the numbers to transparent.

Thanks

Rainer

raster  ag.all_prioStand_2006.consensus.asc

paper
   width 1.5
   height 0.8
   left 0