[GRASS-user] Long post - Remote Sensing - Classifications

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 00:28:54 EST 2009

Hamish:
> i.class map=spot.comp group=spotspear subgroup=spot.test outsig=test.txt

hmmm, if I try the same from gis.m in grass65 I get:
=================
[...]
required: NO

Enter the name of an existing input file
Hit RETURN to cancel request

<>
[$GISBASE]/etc/grass-run.sh: line 29: 20596 Segmentation fault      "$@"

ERROR: i.class exited abnormally. Press <enter> to continue.

and the xterm closes.

Ok, it's a bug: the menu item wasn't opening an xmon for you, and wasn't
disabling GRASS_RENDER_IMMEDIATE for i.class.
For the Tcl/Tk GIS.m GUI now fixed in svn, rev 36103.

cd gui/tcltk/
svn up
make

Hamish