[GRASS-user] grass' build problem with libtoolize

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Tue Jan 6 13:05:37 EST 2009

 > I am using Mandriva 2009.0 and have no problems.
 > But libtool isn't used/usable for GRASS, probably that's the
 > source of the problem. We need to know more specifically
 > what you plan to do.

Here is my spec file ->
http://pastebin.mandriva.com/5551

It is based on the latest available on mandriva's contrib, I've not done
much modifications except cleaning the rust and add the correct
dependencies for the new gui. The spec file in the tarball you mentioned
is an older version.

I want to submit a newer grass' package since I need it to submit qgis
1.0 and also because the actual one on cooker's svn is nearly one year
old, conflicts over libavcodec due to wrong include's path, etc. The
libtool thingy is set to be used by default in mandriva's rpmbuild.