[GRASS-user] Grass crashes when importing shapefile

Joshua Fletcher mulchatnariveroutfitters at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:52:03 EST 2009

I'm new to Grass and still learning the ropes, but am having problems
with grass "unexpectedly quitting" while importing shapefiles.  I'm
running leopard on a 2.33mhz 2GB Macbook Pro.  Shapefiles are in good
shape, workable in both qgis and ArcGIS 9.3.  Several attempts with
several different shapefiles all give same result.  I have been able
to import only one shapefile successfully.  Any tips?

Thanks
Joshua