[GRASS-user] starspan with grass support compilation failure

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 04:48:38 EST 2009

Hello Nikos,
probably create a trac wish report "Investigate Starspan integration
possibilities into GRASS". It can be used also later as meta bug to
track integration blocking code bugs.

I haven't used Starspan and currently have no requirements to do so,
still integrating various small projects into larger ones is a good
thing - lessens work fragmentation and improves code handling - any
GRASS dev can poke around that code.
Maris.