[GRASS-user] r.terraflow error for ASTER DEM.

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 11:33:41 EDT 2009

> Glynn:
> >> 2. The directory used for temporary files is controlled by the
> >> STREAM_DIR= option (renamed to stream_dir= in 7.0). /var/tmp is just
> >> the default setting.
>
> @Milton: please try this parameter to define a different directory.
>
> Hi Markys, Glynn

Just to you know, I tryed to set the STREAM_DIR=C:\\Data\\0temp\\0rterraflow

and get the same(?) error, see below:
----
stats.out: File exists
WARNING: raster FabioASTGTM_S25W049_dem is of type CELL_TYPE --you should
         use r.terraflow.short
STREAM temporary files in /var/tmp  (THESE INTERMEDIATE STREAMS WILL NOT BE
DELETED IN CASE OF ABNORMAL TERMINATION OF THE PROGRAM. TO SAVE SPACE PLEASE
DELETE THESE FILES MANUALLY!)
file stats.out exists - renaming.
GRASS 6.4.0RC4 (newLocation):c:/Users/famiglia >
----

I will try to compile the fixed version and report it to you.

Cheers, milton