[GRASS-user] Mac OS X compilation and addons question (how to add on addons)

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Jul 8 11:17:56 EDT 2009

The addon compilation setup for OSX is kindof in limbo right now.  I
think it still works.  First make install GRASS.  Then look at /
Library/GRASS/6.4/modbuild/ReadMe.rtf.

There is a platform-neutral make setup that is also installed now, but
I'm not sure about the state of it in 6.4 or 6.5.

In 7.0/trunk there is a new g.extension module that (I think) should
be replacing GEM and work for OSX's needs.